Best Birthday Card Mailing Service?

LAPINSGRP

Expert
Hello, I am looking for a solid birthday card mailing service for my clients. Could you guys please recommend a few that work for you?

Thanks

I have considered but haven't yet decided to use a service. I get a good price on packages of 20 cards from Cafe Press, and have my assistant write them for me. Total cost is about $1.50 per card including first-class postage. I like Cafe Press because I can get cards that are turning 65 specific for the first card I send, then a different type subsequent years. With send out services typically running about twice what I pay, I end up saving about $1700 a year, and it feels a little more personal, even if I'm not filling out the card myself.

I have considered but haven't yet decided to use a service. I get a good price on packages of 20 cards from Cafe Press, and have my assistant write them for me. Total cost is about $1.50 per card including first-class postage. I like Cafe Press because I can get cards that are turning 65 specific for the first card I send, then a different type subsequent years. With send out services typically running about twice what I pay, I end up saving about $1700 a year, and it feels a little more personal, even if I'm not filling out the card myself.

SendOut Cards is a little less than $1.50 per card including postage. I think it's $0.93 per card plus $0.49 postage.

SendOut Cards is a little less than $1.50 per card including postage. I think it's $0.93 per card plus $0.49 postage.
Good to know. One of these services charges $2.95. A buck fifty might be worth doing.

Good to know. One of these services charges $2.95. A buck fifty might be worth doing.

It is for me. With a couple of clicks of the mouse you're done. And you can add photos to your cards if you want. If you look like Rick you may not want to do that.

I ended up doing the birthday company. Sure its $2.95 but its one less thing I have to do and in our biz time is money. Considering what we make from one client that is worth it in my mind given the impact they will have. I sure have enough to remember already as we all do. Send out cards is cheaper but they have too many bad reviews about the way its done with them. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I ended up doing the birthday company. Sure its $2.95 but its one less thing I have to do and in our biz time is money. Considering what we make from one client that is worth it in my mind given the impact they will have. I sure have enough to remember already as we all do. Send out cards is cheaper but they have too many bad reviews about the way its done with them. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Other than the issue they had when they made changes to their website, I've had no problems with SendOut Cards. And no, I didn't sign up for the business side of their program. Just simply a user.

Other than the issue they had when they made changes to their website, I've had no problems with SendOut Cards. And no, I didn't sign up for the business side of their program. Just simply a user.

I may try them now for the normal passive client contact now that they have gotten it together.

Thanks

----------

They seem to have some nice options. I am going to order a selection. I like the idea of doing our own so that I can add a personal note, a card and maybe a slip with policy specific info.

Lee

Back