Best Call? Any Suggestions?

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I got an offer back from a carrier on a couple hundred thousand $ (+) term product with ROP and all the riders but critical illness. The offer approved everything but the ROP First time I've had an offer. In your professional opinion for those agents who write a lot of term, who buys the deepest on products like this--ROP is desired and could be a deal breaker if I can't accomodate the PI with it? I'm thinking of reducing the term amount and/or $ amount with this carrier as well as going in with a new app at another, if that's an option. I'm being as detailed as I possibly can for obvious reasons. The PI is in the 40's with compliant (moderate) sleep apnea and is borderline obese (for this carriers guidelines) I'm exploring a plan b if there is one so I have a backup plan given I am not able to give the PI exactly what they want (no ROP) and it kills this case... Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Did it go sub standard? Most ROP will return premium on the standard or better premium, but not the sub standard premium...makes it a terrible deal for the client as well. Say standard is $1000 but table b is $1500...that extra $500 would not be returned at the end of the term with most ROP products.

What carrier did you sell? And what rate class and why exactly?

Back