Best Carriers for 65 Year Old

Early

Expert
I'm a P&C broker so this request from my client is out of my comfort zone so I need some assistance. I have a 65 year old gentleman that had a heart attack (clot) 10 years ago. He wants a $500K term policy. I need a recommendation for a good carrier or GA that'll take this and get it done. Thank you in advance.

I'm a P&C broker so this request from my client is out of my comfort zone so I need some assistance. I have a 65 year old gentleman that had a heart attack (clot) 10 years ago. He wants a $500K term policy. I need a recommendation for a good carrier or GA that'll take this and get it done. Thank you in advance.

Way to little information.

Imagine he called and said I had an at fault accident 10 years ago. What is the best insurance for my Jag?

How long of a term, Build, meds, med Hx, and so on.

On the face of it it could be an easy deal.

Why does he need life insurance, and how did you/he arrive at the face amount of 500k?

What length of term are you considering?

As WinoBlues stated, not nearly enough information to provide a qualified opinion.

Like the others said, we need more detail on something like this. If you're not comfortable posting that info publicly, feel free to give me a call and we'll try to figure it out.

855-380-3300 x2 , I can give you dead on price and carrier in minutes, a possible standard rate is available if his liquids are normal, but STD-T3 depending on how many stents if any stents at all

Back