Best Carriers For Diabetics?

Zoaty

Expert
Hi Pros,

I'm an Independent recently getting active with less than 20 policies under my belt.

I have a diabetic prospect who discovered diabetes around 35, and has under control & closely watches etc.

Are there a couple 'diabetic friendly' carriers that anyone could suggest so I can try to help these folks?

I'm interested in hearing about full medical & simplified issue options.

Thanks!

It will all depend on their numbers. What you want to do is pre-underwrite their medical information with several carriers. Since you provided no numbers you probably don't know how "healthy" they actually are. Download a prescreen document from a carrier and have them fill it out. That way you can avoid having become a decline. Diabetes underwriting is driven by the individual's health. Even the "diabetic friendly" carriers will decline based on health.

Get or provide more information.

Hi Pros,

I'm an Independent recently getting active with less than 20 policies under my belt.

I have a diabetic prospect who discovered diabetes around 35, and has under control & closely watches etc.

Are there a couple 'diabetic friendly' carriers that anyone could suggest so I can try to help these folks?

Thanks!

I write for a carrier that is very diabetic friendly. I can write a 10 year old insulin dependent diabetic child immediate coverage. Call me for details or questions...252-292-3350....Greg.

Hi Pros,

Thanks!

We have companies that also write 10 year old children with diabetes, and at better rates then what Insuranceman offers with Senior Life.

Not to mention the contracts we have are better then Greg's

Awfully young to be diagnosed diabetic. If looking for term I have heard Banner is pretty diabetic friendly (I do not write them so I could be wrong). Regardless it is going to be highly rated based in his age.

Back