Best carriers for IUL for cash accumulation

capnjim01

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Who would you consider are some of the best carriers for IUL cash accumulation and are good to work with.

Who would you consider are some of the best carriers for IUL cash accumulation and are good to work with.
Check back with me in 30 to 70 years & will let you know which ones are the better ones in 2022. It will be a rear view mirror analysis to know actual. We will also know between now & 30-70 years which carriers were merely best in projections, not actual

Last edited:
Generally speaking, the ones with illustrations NOT showing the most CV accumulation.

The one thing I can promise with IUL, the policy showing the most CV certainly will not reach its goal because they are just using teaser rates to trap clients.

If you want the most long term safety, go with a carrier that uses the same Caps for all blocks of IUL biz. That eliminates around 90%+ of the market.

Its difficult to answer that, its all based on market performance. I believe over the last 30 years it has been around 10 to 12% interest

Its difficult to answer that, its all based on market performance. I believe over the last 30 years it has been around 10 to 12% interest

Try again, that is one of the least impactful items on what will make any carrier the best compared to another

Back