Travis Wilson

Hello,
Ive been in health insurance for the last year and Im in need of a new carrier that provides good coverage for clients outside of the open enrollment period. I currently sell Hii products, primarily their indemnity benefit products but the benefits do not help out my clients and they end up cancelling. Does anyone have any recommendations of new carriers I can get appointed with? or are there any FMO/ IMO's that have a network of carriers that work good for under 65 health plans?

No "insurance" will "help your clients out" that is not ACA.
Indemnity won't cover pre-ex nor a catastrophe well.
STM won't cover pre-ex, but will cover catastrophe better.
ACA with a CSR plan kicker for low income is the only insurance I've found people "happy" with. National General, IHC and UHC are the players you should look into.
Which FMO's, who knows.

Thanks I have tried getting appointed with IHC and National General but no one has called me back. Do you know any uplines that can help me get appointed with those carriers. And what is a CSR plan?

I am an agent with United Health Care medicare plans. I get requests from clients who need coverage for under 65 spouses. Can you recommend FL carriers besides Florida blue who I can recommend. How does one get appointed with these companies? I have a friend who sells FL Blue so I refer people to him.

Back