Best Children's Whole Life Policy

Rdg530

Expert
First of all, I apologize if this topic has been posted several times in the forum. I searched but wasn't able to find the information I was looking for.

What I need is a carrier who will write a $50/month premium Whole Life policy for an independent agent. I have two prospects - ages are 8 months and 3 years old.

The carriers I'm contracted with will only do smaller face amounts where the premiums are like $12/month.

Best bet would be a limited pay, dividend paying company.

Thank you!

Thank you for the replies. I decided to go with Liberty Bankers Life whole life product called Flex For Life Juvenile. They have a 10 pay option and for just under $50/month I can get them both a $45,000 policy.

Thanks again for the input. I may present Met and RNA as back-ups.

It depends on your view of a "top company" I guess. Sure there are better known brands out there but are you just asking the customer to pay more premium for a bigger ad budget or because they are truly a better company. LBL has a B+ rating for what it's worth, but ratings aren't the best way to view a company.

Lehman Brothers for example wasn't downgraded until the filed for bankruptcy and had an AAA rating from all the bond rating firms. I could see if he was using "Bob's Life Insurance Company" and they were just established last week. That may present a problem.

Back