Best commish for a short term 2-3 yr MYGA?

This is for Fl. @ 100k for myself and don't need withdrawals.
Best commission and/or best interest rate can come with increased risk that you may have to wait 3-10 years to get access to your money if the worst case happens......,see Colorado Bankers posts

Best commission and/or best interest rate can come with increased risk that you may have to wait 3-10 years to get access to your money if the worst case happens......,see Colorado Bankers posts
I know I am talking about smaller amounts, but:
Liberty Bankers Life has an AM Best rating of A- nowadays. I was told to "go for it" when I inquired about them and a 5k-10k product.

I am so slow to make decisions and act on things that I find their Elite series not automatically rolling over into a new product in 30 days to be a nice feature too.

I know I am talking about smaller amounts, but:
Liberty Bankers Life has an AM Best rating of A- nowadays. I was told to "go for it" when I inquired about them and a 5k-10k product.

I am so slow to make decisions and act on things that I find their Elite series not automatically rolling over into a new product in 30 days to be a nice feature too.

Liberty bankers has solid rating. The carriers in the past that had liquidity or solvency issues tended to be B rated carriers......except the A rated ones during the extra unique financial crisis of the derivatives when TARP funds were needed for some large A rated entities.

PS- don't be alarmed right now if it takes 2 months for your new policy to be reviewed or issued. Many carriers have super high new business demand & the suitability/best interest review of the application can take time to process

Back