Best companies for new Life Agents?

oboe6127

Hello All,

I am a newly-licensed Life/Health/Accident agent based in Southern NJ. Can any recommend good companies for someone like myself who is starting out in the field? What I am looking for in a company is solid mentorship and training, ethically sound, good income potential, flexible work schedule. There are a lot of companies out there that do not "walk the walk" and it has been a challenge to find solid companies to target.

Any advice you can offer as to the next steps that I should take? I am also new to the sales field so I am totally new to all this. Thank you kindly for reading!

You have a lot of choices. I've represented d several companies and am happy to share my experiences. Still represent a handful but focus on three that have unique products that sets us apart and opens doors. Drop me an email with contact number and we'll set a time to talk. Gary at Insurance dot Lassin dot com. Yes, there are two dots in my email address.

Hello All,

I am a newly-licensed Life/Health/Accident agent based in Southern NJ. Can any recommend good companies for someone like myself who is starting out in the field? What I am looking for in a company is solid mentorship and training, ethically sound, good income potential, flexible work schedule. There are a lot of companies out there that do not "walk the walk" and it has been a challenge to find solid companies to target.

Any advice you can offer as to the next steps that I should take? I am also new to the sales field so I am totally new to all this. Thank you kindly for reading!

What companies have you tried so far?

What I am looking for in a company is solid mentorship and training, ethically sound, good income potential, flexible work schedule. There are a lot of companies out there that do not "walk the walk" and it has been a challenge to find solid companies to target.

Let's take the pressure off of the companies/agencies for a bit.

What if... you could be trained BEFORE you start? Then, after you started, you only need specific product knowledge, someone to show you around, and the way things worked at THAT agency?

What if... you could have your training done for $30/month... and, if you liked it, you could then purchase a suite of tools, templates, power points, etc.?

The Insurance Pro Shop offers online VIDEO training that really is the training I wish I got my first week with a captive career agency. And yes, it's only $30/month right now.
The Leading Insurance Marketing And Sales Training For Today's Advisors

Later, you can purchase one of their systems for $1,000 or less that include the templates, power points, and other tools.

No, I am not. Just a very satisfied user and I promote them heavily on this forum.

I actually WAS offered to do a unique affiliate program for me, but I declined it. When I talk to agents, it's more fun to talk about how much they owe me, but I'm satisfied that I tend to get 'priority service' whenever I call in - which is rare.

Back