Best Companies to work for? Just getting started!

DariaOC

Expert
My hubby is wanting to get licensed and we have talked to a few companies. We love input on good companies to look into to work with. I am concerned about commission only and so we are also looking at salary jobs until we have some good experience. Hope I am in the right forum. TY

Way too many variables here.

Final expense? Property and casualty? Medicare supps?

Do you want hand holding? Aka someone to ride along with appts to? How to do everything?

Do you have money to buy leads?

Etc

I don't think we need hand holding but training yes. We are motivated and will work. Making calls follow up etc Hubby is good at closing but right now is not knowledgeable in Insurance. Maybe one or two ride alongs, if local training is provided. If not then good training on closing and how to get free leads etc. However hubby knows sales and is liked by customers. just want to hear about good companies to get started with when one is so new. TY I do not want mlm type but company with strong and loved products etc and good training that does not cost an insane amount.

What types of products? I don’t have an answer for you but if someone is reading they will need this info.

Btw hand holding would probably include ride alongs

Salaried jobs have production requirements. Fail to meet THEIR goals and you are back where you started . . . as long as you don't get chargebacks because you failed to validate your "advance".

And it is not a salary in the true sense of the word.

It is advance commissions.

Caveat emptor.

I am a little confused about the situation. YOU are posting the questions, but are presenting the situation a certain points as "HE" and other points as "WE". What exactly is the situation?

Back