Best CRM for Life Health Agent

americansenior

I started an agency not too long ago and want a crm/ams to track clients, agent commissions and follow ups. I just want something a bit more simple and easy to manage. I have previously used zoho and agencybloc. Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:
What kind of issues are you having with AgencyBloc?

(I ask because that's what we use to track clients, agents, new business, etc)

To me it seems pretty straight forward. They also do webinars and will do demos for you if you are struggling to do something.

CRMs take a LOT of getting used to. They don't magically create data and you'll find the truly simple ones don't get the job done as you grow just a bit.

Unlike what a lot of people think, a good CRM's job is to help ensure a correct process is followed and to help you prevent stuff from falling through the cracks. Sometimes a CRM gets a bad rap because your internal processes are not well enough defined, so the CRM tends to feel clunky and hard to manage.

You do need a CRM that is tailored at what you do. I've never used either agencybloc or RadiusBob, but they both seem tailored to what you need. What problems are you having?

Dan

We have used Salesforce for quite some time now. I agree with djs that CRMs take a lot of getting used to. But once you get used to it, it is really helpful. As I've said, we are using Salesforce ever since and we have learned how to modify (read: clean) it to highlight only what we need.

As far as follow-ups are concerned, we use another software (Tenfold, a CTI) that integrate Salesforce with our phone. This software can identify phrases in our notes and automatically creates a task in Salesforce that serves as our reminder to follow-up with a client.

with agencybloc I had some issues with adding client info and I would like the ability to manage commissions as well. I'm looking for a system to store client info, follow ups, commissions and copies of apps for agents to access. just simply uploading a pdf and storing applications. Thank you for your responses. I have noticed radiusbob seems promising for what I'm looking for. I do not need anything with email marketing or a dialer. I just dont want to pay for the extra things like that with a bigger system when I dont need them

with agencybloc I had some issues with adding client info and I would like the ability to manage commissions as well. I'm looking for a system to store client info, follow ups, commissions and copies of apps for agents to access. just simply uploading a pdf and storing applications. Thank you for your responses. I have noticed radiusbob seems promising for what I'm looking for. I do not need anything with email marketing or a dialer. I just dont want to pay for the extra things like that with a bigger system when I dont need them

I use capsule and love it, but I'm not tracking commissions. And I am well aware that once (if?) I have staff that I will have to move on. The other stuff you want it does rather well.

Back