Best CRM Software for Life Insurance in 2016

jboussea

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm new to this forum... so forgive me if this question has been asked already?

What is the best CRM software that is catered to the type of sales we do in Life Insurance...

Preferably something easy to use and minimizes keystrokes

For getting started, I'd use OneNote and Outlook. OneNote can store all your notes, PDFs, and any computer files. This would probably work well for your first 100 or so clients. You can set it up with monthly tabs and a single page for each prospect or client.

The other CRMs I'm looking at are Advisors Assistant and PracticeBuilder. I haven't pulled the trigger on either one yet, but I'd probably lean more towards Advisors Assistant.

https://advisorsassistant.com/

Software Features

thanks for the feedback.. any other alternatives?

----------

For getting started, I'd use OneNote and Outlook. OneNote can store all your notes, PDFs, and any computer files. This would probably work well for your first 100 or so clients. You can set it up with monthly tabs and a single page for each prospect or client.

The other CRMs I'm looking at are Advisors Assistant and PracticeBuilder. I haven't pulled the trigger on either one yet, but I'd probably lean more towards Advisors Assistant.

l]

those crm's that you posted are a little more old school

I'm looking for something like Pipedrive .. but with insurance agents in mind

I decided to go with Evernote to see how I can use.. The other CRMs seem to want to do way too much.. and some of the good ones I hear about are too stuck in the early 2000's user interface wise..

I'm also trying out TRANSPOSE .. there is a free version ... and it looks like I won't need the paid version ..

Chances are I m going to stick with Evernote because off the history and the connection with other services.. or I might combine the 2 .. use Evernote on the road.. and Transpose when I get home...

I use wealthbox, but then I am RIA, only 30% of my business is life insurance. It is cloud based, you can customize anything you want. I used to use advisors assistant coming from my NY Life days. I use wealthbox mostly for the workflow, I can schedule work for my assistant during the week, and she can login and take it from there virtually. It added hours and hours to my practice. I now schedule emails one week in advance of wedding anniversaries to guys reminding to get something for their wives. I always get a positive response. Advisors Assistant is good if you are going to hire an older experienced assistant and you write most life applications still in paper.

thanks for the feedback.. any other alternatives?

----------

those crm's that you posted are a little more old school

I'm looking for something like Pipedrive .. but with insurance agents in mind

We use pipelinedeals. It is cloud based and not specifically geared for insurance agents but is very customizable and intuitive.

It integrates with Outlook, Mail chimp and a host of other popular software/websites.

This forum is great. I am learning so much ..... Hopefully before making mistakes.

If I am new and just starting to hire and use a phone appointment maker, is there a need for CRM? And should it be a certain type that is 3rd party adaptable?

Or should I wait until I have a certain number of clients before it becomes necessary or useful?

Should it be something that my phone appt maker could/should use?

Thanks, as always for your generosity of sharing your knowledge And experience.

Back