Best CRM that Links to Dropbox?

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have many files stored on dropbox, and would like a CRM that works with dropbox inside it if possible (or something along these lines). I don't want to have to upload everything again. Any suggestions?

I have many files stored on dropbox, and would like a CRM that works with dropbox inside it if possible (or something along these lines). I don't want to have to upload everything again. Any suggestions?

A direct link to DB hasn't been established with any CRM I'm familiar with. Most is the answer to the question on what CRM I'm familiar with.

I know databases offers custom fields. That maybe a way to add that data to your CRM is via the custom fields. Provided DB offers some sort of export of the links to the files available for DL.

If you create a custom field for your link in your CRM GUI and add that field back to your import you could add all new contacts via import. To do this seamlessly (depending on your software/tech experience) should be a piece of cake.

Hope that helps.

With ACT databases you have a documents tab for each contact in your database. You can drag and drop any type of documents or PDFs for that contact to it. You can also do it with links rather than documents which works with drop box.

It's desktop based but you can pay hosting and have a web version that works from any computer or smartphone. I use both.

I give the desktop version an 8 out of 10 and the web version a 7 out of 10. I've never seen any web based database that I would rate higher than a 7 though. I've sampled a lot of them. Maybe a big one like Salesforce would be better. I didn't try it long enough to get through the learning curve. I like things simple.

thanks for the responses I did some research again yesterday and found that Salesforce actually has a cloud-based CRM that has a premium option that integrates Dropbox with it and they even have a Salesforce section on the Dropbox website now. And it works seamlessly with dropbox integrated right in the salesforce customer fields. it is about 750 bucks a year for that version and they don't allow you to pay monthly but I'm doing a 30 day trial right now to see how I like it and I think I may end up going this route since it looks like it will do what I'm looking for.

thanks for the responses I did some research again yesterday and found that Salesforce actually has a cloud-based CRM that has a premium option that integrates Dropbox with it and they even have a Salesforce section on the Dropbox website now. And it works seamlessly with dropbox integrated right in the salesforce customer fields. it is about 750 bucks a year for that version and they don't allow you to pay monthly but I'm doing a 30 day trial right now to see how I like it and I think I may end up going this route since it looks like it will do what I'm looking for.

Report back. I'd like to know how it works out for you.

Just to through our name out their I work for TechCanary an OEM partner of Salesforce... i.E with our subscription you get a salesforce licenses as well. It is cheaper than the actual licenses as well..

we offer full integration with dropbox. In addition, we are complete agency management system on top of a CRM. We offer real time lead distribution...

----------

Report back. I'd like to know how it works out for you.

Take a look at my post above.. I would love to talk more with you about Agency Management System (AMS) built on the Salesforce platform for CRM, Sales & Marketing.

Latest posts

Back