Best CRM????

Zoho CRM Plus is a nice set up. I think it's $600 a year, but you get email campaigns, website chat apps (that integrate with crm), a crm, autoresponders, visitor tracking for your website (cool to see in action), and some other stuff I don't use. If you do anything, get the CRM Plus version. Many more features for a few dollars more.

https://www.zoho.com/crm/crmplus/

It integrates with your smart phone, which is nice. When I get calls, it pulls up the contact and asks if I want to document the call after it's finished. Can also track visitors to my website from my phone.

I have been pleased with it. Development and support is in India, so there can be a communication gap, but my experience it has been good. Like any CRM, set up can be time consuming.

Russell,

Were you able to do the set up yourself to start with or did you end up needing to hire a consultant?

Bill

Zoho CRM Plus is a nice set up. I think it's $600 a year, but you get email campaigns, website chat apps (that integrate with crm), a crm, autoresponders, visitor tracking for your website (cool to see in action), and some other stuff I don't use. If you do anything, get the CRM Plus version. Many more features for a few dollars more.

https://www.zoho.com/crm/crmplus/

It integrates with your smart phone, which is nice. When I get calls, it pulls up the contact and asks if I want to document the call after it's finished. Can also track visitors to my website from my phone.

I have been pleased with it. Development and support is in India, so there can be a communication gap, but my experience it has been good. Like any CRM, set up can be time consuming.

I'm checking ou the free trial with zoho. Looks like it's set up for B2B.

What's the best way to customize the modules for a senior market insurance agency?

Also, how can I set it up so I can link multiple policies to each client, Med Supp, Cancer Plan, STC, FE, etc.

I'm checking ou the free trial with zoho. Looks like it's set up for B2B. What's the best way to customize the modules for a senior market insurance agency? Also, how can I set it up so I can link multiple policies to each client, Med Supp, Cancer Plan, STC, FE, etc.

How did it go with the free trial of Zoho?

I'm exploring CRM options.

Several items that Agile could do and it's layout. Price was nice too.

- Ability to do voicemail drops (with Twilio plugin).
- Works with RingCentral and Skype
- Tracks the clients history via timeline. (like a History view with the old ACT!)
- Instant notification when client opens emails or clicks on a link.
- Ability to lead score
- track leads on your website (zoho does this with salesiq).
- Support - I can schedule a 30 minute screenshare with support for questions. This has been great starting out. Most times, I can set it within a few hours. You can also call the 800 number. You get someone state side too.
- Calendar scheduler for clients (eliminates the need for TimeTrade)
- Workflows are easier to create and work with (more visual).

Those are a few that come to mind. I am sure I will find something I don't like, but for now, it looks good.

Agile CRM (affiliate link - I do get a few $ if you sign up - same price for you either way).

Back