Best Dental Plans Available Right Now?

Zoaty

Expert
Hello Fellow Agents,

I'm an independent and am curious on your thoughts of which dental plans offer the most value to clients?

I know there are numerous dental carriers, so any thoughts you may have would be appreciated, and what some key benefits are.

Thank you,

Randy

Hello Fellow Agents,

I'm an independent and am curious on your thoughts of which dental plans offer the most value to clients?

I know there are numerous dental carriers, so any thoughts you may have would be appreciated, and what some key benefits are.

Thank you,

Randy
Manhattan Assurance has a pool of money that can be used for dental or vision or hearing aids, or a combination. No network.

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Agents,

Thank you,

Randy
For non payroll plans, I also think Manhattan Assurance (CUL) has one of the best plans available.

That's good commission for a DVH plan! Just kidding. I know you mean the reimbursement percentage. What about your optometrist? It's up to the provider whether or not they want to work with them directly, right?
Yes. Walmart won't take the card(they only take 1 or 2), so you send in the receipt and Manhattan reimburses you. :yes:

80% would be a nice commission. Much better than 55%. :biggrin:

Back