Best DI for White Collar?

Assurity Life or M.O.O.

Based on what criteria? Premium? Or definition of disability? I can see if you're talking about price, but one should never sell disability based strictly on a lower premium. It should also be based on the definition of disability. By that, the OP should look at Berkshire and Mass Mutual. Especially if the prospective client has a speciality or advance degrees, the inclusion of own occupation language to 65 is a huge selling point.

Do they want a non can policy?

Honestly, who wouldn't want a non can policy? I've yet to meet a person who doesn't like the idea. Everyone always worries about the premium going up. The real question is, can they afford a non can policy.

Honestly, who wouldn't want a non can policy? I've yet to meet a person who doesn't like the idea. Everyone always worries about the premium going up. The real question is, can they afford a non can policy.

Exactly. DI is the one insurance you cannot afford to skimp on.

Based on what criteria? Premium? Or definition of disability? I can see if you're talking about price, but one should never sell disability based strictly on a lower premium. It should also be based on the definition of disability. By that, the OP should look at Berkshire and Mass Mutual. Especially if the prospective client has a speciality or advance degrees, the inclusion of own occupation language to 65 is a huge selling point.

^^^^^^This.

Back