Best Direct Marketing Companies

RobRit

This likely has been the topic of a thread before, but I am new here and still looking around getting used to the forum. Can anyone shed some light on the best direct marketing companies? I write many different products, but I'm mainly asking this question in reference to med supps. Any advice anyone can share would be great.

Thank you,

RobRit

This likely has been the topic of a thread before, but I am new here and still looking around getting used to the forum. Can anyone shed some light on the best direct marketing companies? I write many different products, but I'm mainly asking this question in reference to med supps. Any advice anyone can share would be great. Thank you, RobRit

There's a search button somewhere at the top of the screen or in the right tab on the app.

This likely has been the topic of a thread before, but I am new here and still looking around getting used to the forum. Can anyone shed some light on the best direct marketing companies? I write many different products, but I'm mainly asking this question in reference to med supps. Any advice anyone can share would be great.

Thank you,

RobRit

Your Phone, LLC

In all seriousness - DM is OK but... the phone is the key to Med Supp sales.

Back