Best Disability Company to Work with - Online Purchasing ?

jdawg

I am new to selling insurance and was curious if anyone can recommend the best of the following for Disability insurance:

1. System which provides online comparative rates to the prospect and allows prospect to purchase insurance themselves online without assistance.

2. Agency/MGA - Who is the best to work for (who allows you to concentrate on sales and handles customer service for you

3. Commissions - what type of commission structure should I expect

4. Contracting - What is the easiest way for me to get contracted in as many states as possible

5. Companies that will cover pregnancy - with either a waiting period or no waiting period?

Thank you so much for your help

Anyone else find these floating dollar bills on the screen extremely annoying!

5. Companies that will cover pregnancy - with either a waiting period or no waiting period?

Anyone else find these floating dollar bills on the screen extremely annoying!

Colonial Life and Aflac both offer short term disability that covers pregnancy. There is a nine or ten month waiting period for normal delivery.

If you are looking to sell direct to individuals you won't find any pregnancy coverage. Voluntary products sold through groups are the only option.

The floating dollars bills are beyond annoying and they never stop. Hopefully its an April fools joke.

Thank you kheyknee - I thought there would be more than Colonial and Aflac, are these the ones you know of or have you researched all the other potential companies.

Very interesting on the direct consumer vs group availability - I had no idea - thanks very much

VolAgent - Even as a new agent I knew it would be a tall order - haha

are these the ones you know of or have you researched all the other potential companies.

Very interesting on the direct consumer vs group availability - I had no idea - thanks very much

I have worked directly with those companies. Others may offer similar coverage.

Back