Best Easy Issue (or non med) Term carrier ?

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys which company would you suggest for easy issue policies. 80 percent of the policies I write (have written) have been non med or easy issue. I sell lot of terms to younger couples and easy issue WL or UL to elders (final expense policies). I was working for a broker before and now I'm trying to go on my own. SO any advise will be appreciated.

Re: Best Easy Issue (or non med) Term carrier ??

Fidelity Life

You will have a lot of disappointed agents and clients if they start writing Fidelity willy nilly. They decline for just about anything on their non med, because they won't order APS and will not even conduct phone interviews. You will get alot more approvals with Life investors or Assurity. Life investors is more competitively priced. Assurity faster to issue.

You will have a lot of disappointed agents and clients if they start writing Fidelity willy nilly. They decline for just about anything on their non med, because they won't order APS and will not even conduct phone interviews. You will get alot more approvals with Life investors or Assurity. Life investors is more competitively priced. Assurity faster to issue.

How fast does Assurity issue your cases. I average a 48 turn around time for Fidelity Life.

According to Assurity's website the max amount of coverage they offer is $50K, is that accurate? What's the max for Life Investors and terms?

A 50 year old smoker can expect to pay around $118.00 p/month for a $50K policy.

The same person can expect to pay $19-$36 a month for a 10-30 year term policy with Fidelity Life.

I'm confused, how important is a fast turnaround time then 48 hours when a client is potentially being charged an additional $100 p/month?

I couldn't run rates for Life Investors! That's odd.

Fidelity Life is right for the RIGHT client. It is not for everyone. For those applicants that would normally qualify for Standard due to build or family history - this product is a great option. It is important to understand the ideal client they are looking for it is a great alternative.

They also have a VERY simple faxable applications, premiums be auto withdraw at time of approval, advancing is available and commissions are paid weekly.

Life Investors and Assurity does an expanded underwriting guidelines but the premiums are not as competitive.

I use United Home Life and American Amicable. They both have table 4 included in their apps. A.A. has $200,000 to age 70 without having to have a mortgage.

www.realfastservice.com

Here's a list of some easy issue providers for life insurance:

RBC/Liberty Life
HSBC
Assurity Life
GTL
Globe Life
Gerber Life
Colonial Penn
GardenState Life
Mutual of Omaha
ING

Does Amer. Am. allow you to write 200,000 on a 70 yr. old with no mort on there mort. prot. or do you write their easy term?

You really should have Transamerica (formerly Life Investors), Assurity Life and Fidelity Life in portfolio. Each has a different advantage for different situations. They are all quick and with good commissions.

Back