Best final expense leads

blkcofi

Hello all!

Can you give me some insight on the best final expense leads that you have purchased? I am new to this industry and I don’t want to waste money and times.

Thank you,

Dawn

When I started, it was recommend to put my marketing on a water bottle and throw it at people jogging.

That’s not what I would recommend. :D

Direct Mail is the answer you’re looking for. Maybe start off with Facebook leads while you wait for your mail to come in.

Hello all!

Can you give me some insight on the best final expense leads that you have purchased? I am new to this industry and I don’t want to waste money and times.

Thank you,

Dawn

Most new FE agents don't realize that your presentation, demeanor, confidence, and trustworthiness is much more important than which FE lead to use.

With that being said I prefer fresh, exclusive TV leads that are just 60 sec. old.

Most new FE agents don't realize that your presentation, demeanor, confidence, and trustworthiness is much more important than which FE lead to use.

With that being said I prefer fresh, exclusive TV leads that are just 60 sec. old.

Can an agent count on 20-40 fresh TV leads in a local territory each week based on SLs platform Greg?

Can an agent count on 20-40 fresh TV leads in a local territory each week based on SLs platform Greg?

Depends on the population density for field agents. Yes in areas like Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas/Houston, Chicago. SL can open the throttle up and generate many more TV leads than they presently generate, but common sense says not to do that unless you have enough agents in an area to handle the volume.

Tele-sales agents don't have any territory restrictions. So if a tele-sales agent is licensed in 10 states they can easily work 50+ TV leads just 1 or 2 min. old, but it'll take 40+ hours of phone time.

Depends on the population density for field agents. Yes in areas like Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas/Houston, Chicago. SL can open the throttle up and generate many more TV leads than they presently generate, but common sense says not to do that unless you have enough agents in an area to handle the volume.

Tele-sales agents don't have any territory restrictions. So if a tele-sales agent is licensed in 10 states they can easily work 50+ TV leads just 1 or 2 min. old, but it'll take 40+ hours of phone time.

Why doesn’t Senior Life connect the live call to an agent directly?

Why call the lead back 60 seconds later?

Why doesn’t Senior Life connect the live call to an agent directly?

Why call the lead back 60 seconds later?

I mistyped above. Tele-sales agents do receive live transfers. The call back in 60 sec is for field agents. Field agents can use this platform if they get stood up or out door knocking.

Fresh and exclusive direct mail leads are the gold standard for face-to-face final expense agents.

Additional filters may enhance results, such as an age and income filter.

What the lead should say is the perennial debate among the best of final expense agents.

I prefer a lead that says life insurance. But I'd never argue with an agent who prefers otherwise and gets results.

I think what the lead says is in our heads. I’m sure my clients/responders read 30% of the actual text of the leas and just fill it out.

I think what the lead says is in our heads. I’m sure my clients/responders read 30% of the actual text of the leas and just fill it out.

I agree - I think the actual verbiage makes a slim difference.

The real difference?

How many times a lead is attempted to be contacted/sold!

The majority of agents will contact a lead 0 or 1 time (1/3 of leads never get contacted, not even once).

Regardless of the lead type, if an Agent/Agency makes 7 to 10 attempts per lead ... that’s what makes the difference.

Most know this, most still wont do this.

Back