Best Guarranteed Issue for 81 Year Old Female?

OlSurvivor

Who do others suggest a life agent write an 81 year old who wants no medical and very few questions to answer on her life application. Looking for $10,000. face final expense type policy. What companies will allow a Texas agent to write this policy and pay a commission.:1wink:

Who do others suggest a life agent write an 81 year old who wants no medical and very few questions to answer on her life application. Looking for $10,000. face final expense type policy. What companies will allow a Texas agent to write this policy and pay a commission.:1wink:

American Memorial is going to be on the lower end of cost @ $96. Then then there are a bunch at $< $115.mo

I would post this in the Final Expense forum. Those guys can give you the best advice.

Best GI for the client is MoO. Also the best priced. But you won't be paid on it.

What's the condition that causes GI? No reason to stick her in an ROP plan if she can get immediate coverage.

Best GI for the client is MoO. Also the best priced. But you won't be paid on it.

What's the condition that causes GI? No reason to stick her in an ROP plan if she can get immediate coverage.

I stand corrected. I did not read the bold & capped "Guarranteed Issue" in the heading. Just the "very few questions to answer".

Back