Best Health Insurance Carriers for Florida

Thanx guys. I appreciate the advice. What about BCBS-FL. Are they competitive? Can one get appointed non-captive?

No, they only do brokerage appointments for group.

Competitive? Yes. Their individual plan is sold only thru their contracted general agencies, where you are captive. The compensation is horrendous - you'll starve, and if you've got any kids, they'll be skinny.

Good luck.

Avalon? You mean these folks?

https://www.avalonhealthcare.com/cp.aspx?cp=mgmt

Prior to founding Avalon Healthcare, Andrew Cassidy was Chief Executive Officer of EnviorCleanse Systems, Inc., which he founded in 1998. The company develops, manufactures and sells ozone equipment.

------------------

Charles O'Neill has spent the past 13 years of his career establishing and running new divisions for major corporations and founding new healthcare companies.

Chuck is co-founder and was director of Oxford Benefit Management (OBM) a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Health Plans

----------------

Henry Neely currently is Vice President Finance and Administration for EnviroCleanse Systems, Inc. (ESI). The company develops, manufactures, and sells ozone generating equipment.

===========================================

EnviroCleanse Systems, Inc.: Ozone Laundry Systems and Quality Ozone Laundry Service!

Oxford Health Plans

I have no idea how competitive the product is. My concern would be the longevity of the company.

New company, health insurance and management with little or no insurance background usually spells trouble.

Back