Best IMO/FMO for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements?

ohbrother1

Expert
We are agency in Georgia that focuses on annuities and life insurance. We've been very successful there and are looking to branch out to the Medicare market. We'd prefer to utilize a proprietary proven lead program for agents/agencies but have no problem generating our own leads from our own marketing efforts. We are basically looking for the best IMO/FMO with their own lead program (probably lower payouts?) and the best IMO/FMO for support but no lead program (probably higher payouts?) where we just generate our own leads.

Thanks for your help.

Ritter and Integrated Benefits (AgentPipeline.com) are good options. Virtually no IMO/FMO is going to offer a lead program for either one worth a darn.

I may be a bit biased, but we've had a lot of success with our agents in the med sup market with customized lead programs.

Might be worth your time to email our med sup guy ([email protected]) and see how it compares to what you've found so far.

Good luck in your search!

Gordon Marketing looks pretty good.

Gordon Marketing is the biggest joke of a FMO there is, beyond Captive or GA Amerilife. Gordon Marketing provides ZERO senior products support, takes weeks for them to submit contracts, they harass or blackmail you by saying they wont support your other contacts you have with them if you dont bring them your XX company contract as well, and once they have all of your contracts they completely ignore all help requests.
The founder of Gordon Marketing was a wonderful man, but the second he handed it down to Sylvia Gordon his daughter it became a joke of a organization, plus about 60% of their medicare contracts are not direct with carriers. The only direct Medicare contract they have is with United Healthcare from what I can tell, rest are through SMS, Amerilife, Agent Pipeline.

You also need to watch some of the contracts they send you, a few of them Gordon Marketing receives the commissions and then pays you.

Sorry for the rant, but run the other way from that FMO. Leaving them was a wonderful decision.

Gordon Marketing is the biggest joke of a FMO there is, beyond Captive or GA Amerilife. Gordon Marketing provides ZERO senior products support, takes weeks for them to submit contracts, they harass or blackmail you by saying they wont support your other contacts you have with them if you dont bring them your XX company contract as well, and once they have all of your contracts they completely ignore all help requests.
The founder of Gordon Marketing was a wonderful man, but the second he handed it down to Sylvia Gordon his daughter it became a joke of a organization, plus about 60% of their medicare contracts are not direct with carriers. The only direct Medicare contract they have is with United Healthcare from what I can tell, rest are through SMS, Amerilife, Agent Pipeline.

You also need to watch some of the contracts they send you, a few of them Gordon Marketing receives the commissions and then pays you.

Sorry for the rant, but run the other way from that FMO. Leaving them was a wonderful decision.

Wow, that sucks. This is the 2nd time I've read this today...they must really be bad.:yes:

You can contract direct with UHC.

I find Jack Schroeder and Associates, offices around the country, to be very professional, hands on and responsive. I also have been impressed with Network Insurance out of Clearwater FL. Over the years I find that I prefer an organization where someone can come on the phone and help when I call. Some of the GA's have voicemail every time I call. I try to get away from them.

Ritter and Integrated Benefits (AgentPipeline.com) are good options. Virtually no IMO/FMO is going to offer a lead program for either one worth a darn.

People need to really read up on these forums about Agent pipeline. I can think of one thread where there were multiple complaints, me being one of them, where you can't get a release and they will NEVER call you back.

I feel people on here just hear the name and assume they are good. I repeat, stay away from agent pipeline.

Go with Ritter or premier senior marketing. Both are excellent and that's from first hand experience.

Edit: crap just realized someone resurrected a 4 year old thread

People need to really read up on these forums about Agent pipeline. I can think of one thread where there were multiple complaints, me being one of them, where you can't get a release and they will NEVER call you back.

I feel people on here just hear the name and assume they are good. I repeat, stay away from agent pipeline.

Go with Ritter or premier senior marketing. Both are excellent and that's from first hand experience.

Edit: crap just realized someone resurrected a 4 year old thread

And people should look to agents for recommendations on an IMO. Not a business partner of the IMO.

Back