Best IMO/FMO to work with

Ryan S

I did some research via the search bar but everything I found seems to be several years old and I'm looking for some up to date opinions on IMO's and FMO's.

I got into the insurance industry a little over a year ago and I've learned a ton from not doing my research prior to joining and organization and the people from this forum. Here is my focus and what I'm looking for....

I focus on the 65+ demographic. Annuities, Life, Medicare, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, LTC. I also handle life under 65 and occasionally get asked to do individual health for a spouse that is a few years behind the 65 mark.

I want to work with an organization that pays the top commissions, offers all of the companies I've been working with plus access to under 65 health insurance. I'm open to companies that provide leads but its not a requirement since I have a marketing plan in place that generates business. But more is always welcome for the right situation. I know there are some companies out there that will do all the life and annuity illustrations for you. That is something that I would be interested in with an organization since it frees up time to build more business. My main concern is the best possible commissions, non-captive/being able to switch without having to fight for a release to get re-contracted if need be, plus being able to recruit my own agents in the future and being an easy process through them.

Preferably I would like a one stop shop for all if it but to get the best results its probably unrealistic. I'm thinking I will have to go get the Medicare and under 65 health in one place, the life and annuities in a another place or all three in separate places.

Let me know your thoughts guys and gals.

Thanks!

Don’t settle on a one stop shop.
One FMO might be great for Medicare and life. One, like we have found, is a top notch annuity shop.
Do you do DM? If so, find a place that pays normal commission (you’ll have to ask each company their schedule) and see if they offer a DM discount for X amount of policies written.
Do you do seminars? Find a place that can help you in seminar cost.

I used to only do DM’s and my FMO paid equal commissions of other fmo’s And gave a DM discount every month.
Now I only do seminars. So I found a place that lowered my seminar price by 30-40% while actually getting a tiny bit more in commission.

See which fmo’s get posted here and compare compare compare

Don’t settle on a one stop shop.
One FMO might be great for Medicare and life. One, like we have found, is a top notch annuity shop.
Do you do DM?

Ok, dont settle for one.. Do you recommend any??

DM?? Do you mean Direct Mailers??

Ok, dont settle for one.. Do you recommend any??

DM?? Do you mean Direct Mailers??

I heard SMS is pretty good but I didn’t use them. Premier senior marketing was fine for me with DM (direct mail) help but I heard one of the SMS places does more. Senior market sales?

After years in the biz, I found a local shop who gave me a bonus, lower seminar cost, office to use and good commissions. Go around and ask local Indy shops to hear their offer as well. Can’t hurt

Who might that be?

Shouldn’t have said that. I liked what they offer as far as setting up our seminar, fb integration and commission amount. But I’m not trying to recommend them. It just works for me. And I just listened to their pitch two weeks ago.
So disregard it. I haven’t actually used them yet. And mostly focus on Medicare.
They are in the mid west I believe and I wanna say precision something. I think they only do annuities.

I did some research via the search bar but everything I found seems to be several years old and I'm looking for some up to date opinions on IMO's and FMO's.

I got into the insurance industry a little over a year ago and I've learned a ton from not doing my research prior to joining and organization and the people from this forum. Here is my focus and what I'm looking for....

I focus on the 65+ demographic. Annuities, Life, Medicare, Dental, Vision, Hospital Indemnity, LTC. I also handle life under 65 and occasionally get asked to do individual health for a spouse that is a few years behind the 65 mark.

I want to work with an organization that pays the top commissions, offers all of the companies I've been working with plus access to under 65 health insurance. I'm open to companies that provide leads but its not a requirement since I have a marketing plan in place that generates business. But more is always welcome for the right situation. I know there are some companies out there that will do all the life and annuity illustrations for you. That is something that I would be interested in with an organization since it frees up time to build more business. My main concern is the best possible commissions, non-captive/being able to switch without having to fight for a release to get re-contracted if need be, plus being able to recruit my own agents in the future and being an easy process through them.

Preferably I would like a one stop shop for all if it but to get the best results its probably unrealistic. I'm thinking I will have to go get the Medicare and under 65 health in one place, the life and annuities in a another place or all three in separate places.

Let me know your thoughts guys and gals.

Thanks!

One Life America and Heartland Financial Group and do all of that . . .

We have our own DVH and HIP plans.

We also have excellent connections in the Med Sup market.

Medicare Advantage is one of our specialties. We are a top IMO with the Big 3 . . .

Full Standardized commissions on the Health side.

Excellent commissions on the Life & Annuity side.

We also have a Career Agent program that provides fresh DM leads in exchange for reduced Life commissions and production.

Holler to hear our side of the story . . .

Creative one is the company. They only do annuities

They actually do annuities and life. It's one of the companies on my radar. I worked with them via an upline I left. I have yet to see their commissions direct with them. Still waiting to get the info.

Latest posts

Back