Best IMO for Life Insurance?

markhayes

Hi Agents,

I am looking for the best IMO for life insurance. I have talked to Levinson, Legacy and IAMS.

Has anyone worked with any of these companies? IMAS seems the best but any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Agents,

I am looking for the best IMO for life insurance. I have talked to Levinson, Legacy and IAMS.

Has anyone worked with any of these companies? IMAS seems the best but any feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance!

I would contact smokin goose on the forum. He is due to start recruiting soon...:yes:

What kind of life insurance are you wanting to write? What kind of markets are you looking to focus on? Pick an IMO whose specialty matches what you want to focus on. IAMS and Levinson are both solid, I can't speak on Legacy.

I am moving from in home presentations with Final Expense over to all live phone transfers for term, etc and annuities. I love live phone transfers. If you have any ideas I am all ears.

Thanks again!

I am moving from in home presentations with Final Expense over to all live phone transfers for term, etc and annuities. I love live phone transfers. If you have any ideas I am all ears.

Thanks again!

search for JDEasy on the forum. He'll fill you in on telesales and Live transfers

Latest posts

Back