Best IMO for Mortgage Protection Insurance for New Agent

Discussion in 'Life Insurance Forum' started by freedomhere, Jul 26, 2017.

1. freedomhere

freedomhere New Member

Hi, I have read the old thread on this topic, but it is old. I used to be an agent with NAA 10 years ago. I have been solicited by someone from Equis, which I understand is run by one of the NAA guys. Their starting commission is 70% which sounds low. I am looking for an IMO that works in the Chicago/Milwaukee areas with good commission rates, reliable, legit leads, and some training since I have been out of this for so long. Also interested in what people think of final expense insurance as a product--I like the idea of day leads that would be likely with this demographic, but not sure how well it pays? Any info would be much appreciated as I am trying to decide what to do and it is confusing!

2. Todd King

Todd King Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Give Pat Pegram a call. He goes by TwiLight here on the forum. I think he has a link to contact him in his signature.

3. RobPinner

RobPinner New Member

I am with Ogletree Financial Services. We are show are agents how to generate there own mortgage protection leads. We also offer contracts ranging from 90-110% depending on the carrier. My number is 252-813-2990 if you would like some more information.

4. TwiLight

TwiLight Well-Known Member

State:
    Michigan
    Thanks for the shout out Todd.

I'd be happy to talk with you freedom. You can book a time with me below on my signature and I will give you a call.

If you can't see the signature the link is www.legacychat.net

Skipper

5. scott17201

scott17201 Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Are you doing mortgage protection or final expense?

6. TwiLight

TwiLight Well-Known Member

State:
    Michigan
    Primarily Mortgage Protection