3)will do limited mail drops to start.
Thank you

What are you looking for?

Training?
Leads?
Quoting system?

You did get info on the most important (IMO) part...direct carrier pay

Leads is what I need

...then you should find a lead company. Lot's more important things to consider when selecting an IMO. Many will talk about leads, but it's mostly bs. Find your own lead sources. If you can get anything additional from the IMO in this regard, it's just gravy.

...then you should find a lead company. Lot's more important things to consider when selecting an IMO. Many will talk about leads, but it's mostly bs. Find your own lead sources. If you can get anything additional from the IMO in this regard, it's just gravy.

I highly agree with this. Many times, if an agent is obtaining leads through their upline they are paying dearly for those leads.

I appreciate the input.

Is it possible from what the recruiter stated that they have plenty of forums and
other locations to solicite fresh prospects and be able to be kept busy and make sales?

I sell life products now and did not want to add to the budget senior leads cost on top of that.

I appreciate the input.

Is it possible from what the recruiter stated that they have plenty of forums and
other locations to solicite fresh prospects and be able to be kept busy and make sales?

I sell life products now and did not want to add to the budget senior leads cost on top of that.

The recruiters job is to get you to sign a contract with them. Most of what they'll tell you in regards to"locations to solicit fresh prospects" is over hyped. He's probably talking about a table at Walmart, which may or may not cost you. And also a table at the senior housing center. Get clarification about what he's talking about. Doing these two is a tough way to make a living. Take what he tells you with a grain of salt. If he can't deliver on those leads, then what are you going to do? Ask him for specifics and post them on here. You'll get feedback on the effectiveness of those locations/venues.

Last edited:
I was with Copeland at one time. It was a poor experience. They were very disorganized in getting my contract work done and getting me paid for one of the companies that I sold for them. They promised me the earth, moon and stars, but gave me nothing in return. In fact, the recruiter was one of the greediest, lying back stabbers that I had ever met!! If you happen to live in the San Antonio/ Austin/Houston/so Texas areas, I can give you more pointers of what to look for. If you're just starting out, GOOD TRAINING means A LOT!! You may PM me if you'd like. Good Luck.

TRAINIBG is A LOT!!

Back