Best IMO to work under

Eric Rodriguez

Greetings all. I was recently about to work under NAA as an IMO after having gotten my Health and Life and Annuity licence but after reading negative reviews about NAA and it's business practice, I decided against it. Is there any other companies that might be a more suitable alternative? I know there are many that are off-shoots and NAA. I'm willing to pay for leads also since it seems that's how it is in this industry. I'm relatively new to to this stuff so any help is appreciated.

Greetings all. I was recently about to work under NAA as an IMO after having gotten my Health and Life and Annuity licence but after reading negative reviews about NAA and it's business practice, I decided against it. Is there any other companies that might be a more suitable alternative? I know there are many that are off-shoots and NAA. I'm willing to pay for leads also since it seems that's how it is in this industry. I'm relatively new to to this stuff so any help is appreciated.

I cant imagine that NAA was really offering IMO level contracts to you as a new agent. I would suspect that someone was greatly misleading you. New agent contracts are generally going to average in the 110% to 120% with the various companies where IMO contracts are generally going to be in the 150% range. It takes millions in production to get the IMO contracts.

I suspect they just wanted you to recruit agents but were giving you agent level contracts and wanted you to put agents lower than that. That's not IMO contracts. That's just multi-level recruiting. Worst thing you can do as a new agent in my opinion.

Start reading the forum and educating yourself. You dodged a bullet. Slow down and get familiar with what is out there and what you want to focus on before you pull a trigger.

I cant imagine that NAA was really offering IMO level contracts to you as a new agent. I would suspect that someone was greatly misleading you. New agent contracts are generally going to average in the 110% to 120% with the various companies where IMO contracts are generally going to be in the 150% range. It takes millions in production to get the IMO contracts.

I suspect they just wanted you to recruit agents but were giving you agent level contracts and wanted you to put agents lower than that. That's not IMO contracts. That's just multi-level recruiting. Worst thing you can do as a new agent in my opinion.

Start reading the forum and educating yourself. You dodged a bullet. Slow down and get familiar with what is out there and what you want to focus on before you pull a trigger.
Yeah, they were pushing for me to get "referrals" but I certainly wasnt interested in that type of position and yeah it does sound like a MLM in that sense which I'm certainly keen on avoiding at all times. The worst thing I've read about them is the fact that they give leads that are old and recycled and having to spend money on "good" leads which might not even be close to 100% good which would run me up on money that I don't really have and atop the issue of chargebacks which means I'd be losing money long term.

I'm rather disappointed from this because I put in alot of time into studying and getting my Florida 2-15 license (health, life insurance license). The agency which I was planning on working with was called tristate financial network and I later found out it was associated with NAA(which I later did research on). The recruiter of tristate financial network that I was in constant communication with seemed like a nice guy and everything(obviously he's benefiting by recruiting me in too) but I'm not interested in wasting money on recycled leads for NAA. I gotta look after myself and pass on that.

I also went to a "hotspot" which was a weird experience to say the least. I got a weird cult feeling from it and my gut told me that I was making a mistake just being there. My upliners were also weird guys with a fake personality to match too and a disinterest in you as a human being after speaking with them. I still want to salvage the experience and work for another IMO that is more reputable and fair unlike NAA. I just graduated from college and im mid-20s so I'm trying to jump start my life and want to have a financially stable one right off the gate or at least try in any case which is what led me to NAA.

I think it really depends on what you wanna do. Face to Face selling final expense David Duford Agency (Rearden), FEX (Newby), United Final expense services (Doug Massi or agentguy5) are all good IMOs the owners are all very transparent and very welcoming to change in the industry. If your speaking for selling FE or term over the phone the only one i can recommend is Digital BGA (Jeff root or Jroot).

I think it really depends on what you wanna do. Face to Face selling final expense David Duford Agency (Rearden), FEX (Newby), United Final expense services (Doug Massi or agentguy5) are all good IMOs the owners are all very transparent and very welcoming to change in the industry. If your speaking for selling FE or term over the phone the only one i can recommend is Digital BGA (Jeff root or Jroot).
You forgot Dojo. He does term over the phone.:err:

Back