Best Insurance Company

Dec 11, 2007

1. ToeJoe

ToeJoe New Member

We would like to know which Insurance Company is the BEST on the market and has the lowest rates?

ToeJoe, Dec 11, 2007
  2. ToeJoe

ToeJoe New Member

I forgot to mention that my son is looking for P & C Insurance for his New Home in GA. and would like to put his car with it also.

ToeJoe, Dec 11, 2007
  3. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    I guess it depends on your criteria. If you're talking stock appreciation, increase in EPS and book value...well...you know.

4. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Guru

There's no simple answer to 'the best insurance company' - whether life, health, p&c or otherwise. For p&c, it's really a localized affect/effect. For health, could be the same. For life, just don't plan on visiting South Africa multiple times in a year, otherwise, expect a decline.

Mr. Bill, Dec 11, 2007
  5. Insurance Phoenix

Insurance Phoenix Super Genius

One of the best is a small company called Badger Mutual Insurance. They are 120 years old, A rated. One small problem - they only write (so far) in about six states. But if you are an agent in one of those states you'd be wise to check them out. arizona auto insurance

6. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Geez...Ok OK. Enough with the Badger stuff.

By the way...if any of you need auto insurance in Arizona...let me know. I'll email you the best option. AND IT IS NOT BADGER MUTUAL.