Best IUL with variable loan provision

And they all work about the same. I can't think of any exceptions. They all let the collateralized amount to continue to earn indexed returns according to the segment, rather than moving it to a fixed interest bucket.

There may be a difference in loan interest, but that would be offset by the caps/spreads, etc. For every advantage/disadvantage, there's an offsetting advantage/disadvantage. The insurance company has to be made whole somehow. There are no deals.

Just sell what you like and do right by your clients.

I’m new to IUL’s- but the only I’ve worked with thus far is the FFIUL (TranAmerica). They do not offer a variable loan option. But the cap is 15% and floor is 0.75%. I know IUL’s with variable loans are out there- just need to find the best one to contract with in addition to TA.

I’m new to IUL’s- but the only I’ve worked with thus far is the FFIUL (TranAmerica). They do not offer a variable loan option. But the cap is 15% and floor is 0.75%. I know IUL’s with variable loans are out there- just need to find the best one to contract with in addition to TA.

It would be difficult to find an IUL that illustrates worse than the Trans FFIUL. I highly suggest doing a few comparisons. Trust me, you won't ever show that product to a client again.

Agree, there are much better products out there. WFG is a big seller of FFIUL, not sure if thats who he's with or not.

Yes, I did get hooked up with WFG. My main focus is Medicare and FE (with a different FMO), but I am looking for something to make more money post-AEP. I kind of got the drift that the TA FFIUL was maybe not the best product out there based on a couple of you-tube videos I saw. I did get five one-on-one education sessions from TA that explained how IUL's work. The variable loan option is obviously a big deal- so just wondering which IUL is considered the best right now.

The variable loan option is obviously a big deal- so just wondering which IUL is considered the best right now.

What is it about a variable loan that makes it so crucial for you?

Keep in mind, you wont know which product or loan type is best for 20, 30 or 40 years. Those that always illustrate the best dont always turn out exactly as illustrated over the decades. Aggressive best case scenario illustrations sometimes get outperformed long term when actual results play out

Back