Best IUL

insurgal81

Expert
Hi everyone-

I am a med supp agent and I don’t do much with IUL, I do a lot of final expense since I work in the senior market but I am not the most versed on UL/IUL. I am looking to get a policy for myself and my husband and maybe even add on a term rider. We are in our 30’s. Are there any companies that anyone suggests? I have a FMO that I use but want to check outside too, I don’t know that they specialize in life.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I don’t do hardly any life but I would think the question of “best UL” might fall in line with the question “best car”.

Hi everyone-

I am a med supp agent and I don’t do much with IUL, I do a lot of final expense since I work in the senior market but I am not the most versed on UL/IUL. I am looking to get a policy for myself and my husband and maybe even add on a term rider. We are in our 30’s. Are there any companies that anyone suggests? I have a FMO that I use but want to check outside too, I don’t know that they specialize in life.

Ameritas . . . Get you an appt and write yourself . . .

Hi everyone-

Contract structure generally means far more than the actual company - other than having all available riders. There are some companies that don't offer the Disability waiver of premium rider in California... so I don't recommend them... in California.

But even with "the best IUL"... if you minimally fund it... it won't do what you want it to do. Contract structure is key.

Last edited:
Back