Best Lead Companies

fheath

Can anyone suggest some good lead companies. I have decided on staying with Primerica now that I have found a part time job. I can do this on my spare time and probably start making a residual income.

No such thing really... it's a problem based on the question.

A good lead company will become successful, have more agents sign up, need more leads, use some dubious methods to get those leads, quality goes down, agents leave, quality may go back up for remaining agents, agents come back, overload the system, bad leads come back.....

And that is the generous answer for most lead companies.....

Working part time / spare time, I wouldn't spend any money on internet leads. You need to respond to these and drive them pretty hard. You might want to hire a telemarketer or a telemarketing company that will get leads for you to call back. These tend to be a bit less time sensitive.

If your working, the people that you work with should be able to give you some referrals, which is your absolute 'best lead company' around.

Dan

Truthfully- referral business is the best way to go.

I can keep the referrals coming in but I want something consistent. I've got good weeks- then great weeks- then lousy weeks.

Of course I'll always have that in this line of work- referrals have led to my success.

Good question. If they sell leads, there's an agenda. It doesn't mean they aren't reputable, but be careful. If they have a website that attempts to steer you towards leads because they endorse a lead vendor, be careful.

Again...it doesn't mean they are not legitimate but you can get burned VERY easily.

Your best bet is to listen to EXPERIENCED ACTIVE brokers. They won't give away their best secrets publicly, but privately they might.

I don't buy leads any more (OK...I buy a few leads every few months to stay actively involved). But when I did, I and other experienced brokers shared information and it was the best advice I ever received. I won't name these brokers but they provide top-notch unbiased advice.

EQUITA is good in my experience with the fact that they are consistent. However part time could pose a problem due to the fact that you get them through a contractual agreement that allows them to bill you once a week to get leads once a week. I think the lowest order is 15 per week it's doable part time but if your hitting it hard and getting referrals than you might find yourself short on time. Also they focus primarily on the final expense market so if that's a fit for you do your homework and see if they fit your lead budget. Remember leads are nothing more than a name and address it's still a cold call only you know they fit the profile of your perspective client target. Hope this helps.
;)

EQUITA is good in my experience with the fact that they are consistent. However part time could pose a problem due to the fact that you get them through a contractual agreement that allows them to bill you once a week to get leads once a week. I think the lowest order is 15 per week it's doable part time but if your hitting it hard and getting referrals than you might find yourself short on time. Also they focus primarily on the final expense market so if that's a fit for you do your homework and see if they fit your lead budget. Remember leads are nothing more than a name and address it's still a cold call only you know they fit the profile of your perspective client target. Hope this helps.
;)

The OP was asking about lead companies, not insurance agencies that supply leads for a price if you contract with them.

Back