Best Life companies to get appointed w/ in MD

jhenderson99

Expert
Could anyone recommend who I should get appointed with for Life policies? I am in Maryland an not sure if like health companies their rates vary by state. FYI ...Thanks in advance.

Life carriers generally do not rate by state. Many don't write in NY, but other than that, all states are bascially the same.

(this is a trueism so don't start listing the exceptions)

Rick

check out United Home Life ... Mark Rosenthal seems to really like them ... see his site ... realfastservicedotcom ... I'm new to insurance but i like his post and prospecting system he has on his site ... really creative.

check out United Home Life ... Mark Rosenthal seems to really like them ... see his site ... realfastservicedotcom ... I'm new to insurance but i like his post and prospecting system he has on his site ... really creative.

I do have tons of products in the state of Maryland. So I can help him. The hard states to help agents in, would be like New York, NJ and Washington. I've not nothing in those 3 states. But most of the other states, I do.

Also, thanks for the plug. I do love UHL. Of all of my companies, they are the company that I personally write the most of. I use them for a couple of niche markets, that I can teach anyone how to do.

Search some of the other post that I've started to see some of my ideas. A couple of them, I use UHL with the idea. Like the firefighter idea. I will be starting some training meetings soon, on the company and some of the idea I have for using them. Contact me for more info.

Here is my website with their info. Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC.

Thanks... I appreciate the advice. I will check out the web site.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey, Mark. Thanks for your advice. I think I'll check out your CDs and pamplet. The info seems reasonable for an education. I was wondering if any other agents had feedback on the information?

Can you explain to me why I should go through you to setup with those companies instead of going direct? Pro's / Con's?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back