Best Life Insurance Commission %'s Paid

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have several life insurance contracts through few different FMO's.
This is what my commission levels are each, is this fair? Should I be getting a higher level. I buy my own leads.

Genworth UL- 70%
TransAmerican UL- 75%
RNA FE- 90%
Foresters FE- 95%
United of Omaha FE- 110%

I have several life insurance contracts through few different FMO's.
This is what my commission levels are each, is this fair? Should I be getting a higher level. I buy my own leads.

Genworth UL- 70%
TransAmerican UL- 75%
RNA FE- 90%
Foresters FE- 95%
United of Omaha FE- 110%

Most of those are really low.

Should you get a higher rate? since you routinely write $200,000 AP a year, with zero support, I would say yes.

As for RNA and Foresters, you are below street. UoO is at street level. As for GW and TA's UL, I think those are below street too. Looks like you went to the wrong place for those!!

RNA's street is 100%. I give out higher than that. Foresters street level is 115%.

Thanks for the clarification, I am looking for these answers too. I took my test years ago but stayed in my old profession and am thinking about life and medicare now.

if you haven't written anything in the past 6 months just recontract elsewhere, no release needed.

I'm new to this industry. How do I become appointed by various carriers so I can build my own book of business with as many options as possible? I am P&C and Life/Health licensed.

I'm new to this industry. How do I become appointed by various carriers so I can build my own book of business with as many options as possible? I am P&C and Life/Health licensed.

Just select an FMO and fill out the contracting.

My unbiased opinion is go to http://fexcontracting.com

OK. I might be a little biased.

I'm trying leads from leadconnections.com. there's alot of info on him through this forum.
As far as getting Contracted with PC carriers, do u have a 440 or 220? 220 I believe u can get appointed directly, 440 I have to be hired by an agency and can only sell within the office. For life and health u obviously need to do research like I should have done more of. Talk to Todd King he's super helpful.

Back