Best LTCi Companies in Missouri, Kansas

KC Life Agent

Expert
I'm looking to get licensed in Kansas and Missouri with some Long Term Care companies. I already have Mutual of Omaha, but would like to offer Genworth and John Hancock also.
Am I missing any companies that I should be licensed with in these 2 states?
I don't need any support, I'd just like as good a contract I can get, as I have a few downline agents that also need to get contracted.
What would a good commission schedule look like for Genworth and JH?

I'm looking to get licensed in Kansas and Missouri with some Long Term Care companies. I already have Mutual of Omaha, but would like to offer Genworth and John Hancock also.
Am I missing any companies that I should be licensed with in these 2 states?
I don't need any support, I'd just like as good a contract I can get, as I have a few downline agents that also need to get contracted.
What would a good commission schedule look like for Genworth and JH?

I guess it depends upon your production. But below is an idea.

80% FYC, 8% renewals Genworth.
80% FYC, 14%/7%/2% renewals John Hancock. (Heaped contract)

Long Term Care Insurance
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You should also contract with Pacific Life, Lincoln, Mass Mutual, State Life.

Last edited:
Absolutely, yes. Big market. Linked benefit LTC policies are simply ltc insurance with ROP essentially.

I really like that option a lot. I've written a few Hancock ULs with the LTC rider and a couple Lincoln Moneyguards. I'm only appointed with JH for their life insurance right now though.

Is Mass Mutual lower in price than Genworth or JH for the traditional LTC? What is their niche?

I really like that option a lot. I've written a few Hancock ULs with the LTC rider and a couple Lincoln Moneyguards. I'm only appointed with JH for their life insurance right now though.

Is Mass Mutual lower in price than Genworth or JH for the traditional LTC? What is their niche?

Mass Mutual much better option than JH. Hancock has not had a competively priced policy since Custom Care series in 2002.

Mass Mutual is no longer a price leader like GNW or omaha are today, but Mass is A++, and has never raised rates, unlike GNW and JH.

Mass is a great option when comparing to NY Life and Northwestern, its peers.

Back