Best Management Systems for P&C

stevey53

I would like to solicit some experienced agents for their input on agency management systems. What do you have and would you recommend it to someone just starting out? Do you wish you had chosen another provider but just don't want to go through the hassle? Comments appreciated! Thanks

What sort of business are you writing? I tried out quite a few of them last year and each management system boasted a different set of features, each one geared towards a little bit different type of business.

What do you see yourself using it for the most? Some software can do some really neat stuff, but if you're not taking advantage of it, it's an empty selling point.

Indie Have you had any experience with the EZ Lynx System ? Heard good things about them & I am thinking of switching over to them. I am a P&C agency with a little life & a small amount of commercial. Any Thoughts ??

Considering getting back into personal lines, property casualty, small commercial at multiple locations. So most likely would need to be cloud based.

Latest posts

Back