Best Med Sup & FE Agencies, IMO's for Newbies?

Jeff Cohen

Hi Folks,

I'm coming into the senior market insurance field with a team of cold callers and a few telesales closers. I'm looking to build a large remote telesales agency.

We've just succeeded in setting many KEPT living benefits appointments. My team has been doing all the prospecting and opening the opportunities for closers to bring in deals in exchange for a commission split.

I'm looking to do the same in the Med Sup and FE fields. I'm looking for personal mentors to help me build big sequentially on solid ground. I'm also hoping to partner with people that will train and coach and put us in the best position to win. Of course we want the best commission contracts and the best products to offer our clients.

For FE I'm looking at BGA, and I'd like to know of any others that you might recommend. For Med Sup, I'm wide open for any suggestions.

Thanks for reading and helping out a newbie.

Jeff

Jeff,

Welcome to the forum! Give me a call so we can talk about your Medicare Supplement options. Of course, check out our website, we spell out a lot of red flags to look for when looking to partner.

Do you know which target market you are going to be after? Turning 65, 67-68+? Give me a call (Phone number in signature)

Back