Best method to sell top keyword domain name?

keith48

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I own medigap.us and am looking into possibly selling it. I thought of using GoDaddy or one of the other domain brokers, but I have extra value to include with the domain. I also own the Twitter username of @Medigap. I would like to include it in the sale to go with the domain name.

I am not doing much online marketing, so I am looking to sell the domain. Is there a recommended way to do that and get the best value out of both items together? Or should I just list the domain through a broker?

I own medigap.us and am looking into possibly selling it. I thought of using GoDaddy or one of the other domain brokers, but I have extra value to include with the domain. I also own the Twitter username of @Medigap. I would like to include it in the sale to go with the domain name.

I am not doing much online marketing, so I am looking to sell the domain. Is there a recommended way to do that and get the best value out of both items together? Or should I just list the domain through a broker?

Doubt the .us domain would be worth anything but good luck.

I missed the part where I asked what you thought it would be worth. Your post is not helpful at all.

Bahahahahaha . . .

Just being real. Unless it is .com not much resale value.

You might get $50 . . .

upload_2018-9-3_17-28-21.png

Attachments

• checkpagerank.pdf
    6.5 KB · Views: 1

That's a nice website. :yes:

You're just selling the domain name only, no content? :huh:

Unless there is something more than the twitter handle, it's probably really not adding much value. If you want to go to flippa.com you would be able to list all that's included.

[comments about value of domain removed]

You can also list it with a domain broker.

However, I don't mean any disrespect, but the domain name is not really that attractive.

The .us extension is simply inferior to a .com. Even a .net is not attractive.

The twitter handle is also not valuable.

Also, the idea of having keywords in a domain name in order to rank better in the search engines doesn't work. Maybe it did at the beginning, but the search engines have eliminated that variable as a ranking factor.

Even if you had medigap.com... so what?

It won't just rank for every medigap related keyword without the website being great overall.

Ranking comes from having a great website with great content. Basically, if the site is a "destination" website in the niche, then it will rank.

Content first, everything else second.

You may not be able to sell the domain.

But, list it with a domain broker and find out.

Last edited:
Back