Best MI Med Supp

Pirate91

Expert
Need the best rates, easiest e-app process, liberal underwritten med supp in the state of MI. I have a dozen or so I need to try to roll off MOO.

Feel free to talk amongst yourself.

It appears as though Western United, Everest, Equitable National, and Lumico are good in those areas, especially for Plan G.

Transamerica did come up, but I wouldn't use them if I were you. Use a company that is not absolutely clueless!

48625, 48603, 48446, 48315....just a few.

you need a quoting tool regardless things change, Also people will tell you they are paying less then they are if you let them or they may not know their increases as it is auto drafted

you need a quoting tool regardless things change, Also people will tell you they are paying less then they are if you let them or they may not know their increases as it is auto drafted

I'll 2nd this and then put in a shameless plug. We do offer our agents a free Med Supp and FE quoting tool.

Be a bit difficult for them to tell me they are paying any other premium than what shows up on my Summary of Rate Adjustment report, lol.

Look at UHC and Priority Health as they are participants in the Medigap Subsidy Program.
See if the discount makes them a competitor

As a producer and a recruiter who writes in MI if you want easy I would say bankers fidelity , equitable national , western United . I did not check rates

I would stay away from uhc and priority health for a variety of reasons.

As a producer and a recruiter who writes in MI if you want easy I would say bankers fidelity , equitable national , western United . I did not check rates

I would stay away from uhc and priority health for a variety of reasons.

The first being you don’t know what your talking about right?

Back