Best MI Med Supp

The first being you don’t know what your talking about right?
I have several thousand active clients and do business with every carrier, my comments are based on commission levels, prices, and ease of doing business with these carriers. You can attack me all day if it makes you feel better, I'm just giving my experiences

I have several thousand active clients and do business with every carrier, my comments are based on commission levels, prices, and ease of doing business with these carriers. You can attack me all day if it makes you feel better, I'm just giving my experiences

Since two of the carriers you recommended are brand new to Michigan and you have no historical model in which to look at rating increases it’s obvious to me you don’t know what you’re talking about and IMO YOU DONT have thousands of clients due to the absurdity of your answer.

. Because if you did,it would be at best incompetent to put them with brand new carriers not knowing what the historical rates of increase are. And tell me exactly why Priority and UHC are bad when theyre probably some of the lowest rates in town AND HAVE EXCELLENT RECORDS OF NO OR SMALL RATE INCREASES?

Back