Best online pre-licensing course for Property & Casualty?

Babs the Peach

I handle marketing and trade shows for a Georgia insurance agency but have been promised a nice raise if I get my Property & Casualty License. I learn best using online work-at-your-own pace programs vs. sitting in a classroom, but there are so many options out there. I see other threads on this forum asking folks to recommend their favorites (America's Professor, Kaplan, ExamFX, AD Banker), but most responses are from several years ago. I need updated information. Also, I'm over 60, haven't taken a test in decades, and don't know a ton about insurance. I feel sure I can pass this test if I work hard, but I'd really like to ace it on the first try! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

ExamFX is literally the best. I used it about 7 months ago to pass my P & C license test.

With that being said, those other options are still pretty solid.

I handle marketing and trade shows for a Georgia insurance agency but have been promised a nice raise if I get my Property & Casualty License. I learn best using online work-at-your-own pace programs vs. sitting in a classroom, but there are so many options out there. I see other threads on this forum asking folks to recommend their favorites (America's Professor, Kaplan, ExamFX, AD Banker), but most responses are from several years ago. I need updated information. Also, I'm over 60, haven't taken a test in decades, and don't know a ton about insurance. I feel sure I can pass this test if I work hard, but I'd really like to ace it on the first try! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

ExamFX is literally the best. I used it about 7 months ago to pass my P & C license test.

With that being said, those other options are still pretty solid.
My job is giving me 10 days to pass it through Examfx, how long did it take you? I'm currently on the Property Policies (chapter 3) part and it just looks like one long page. Should I just focus on the quizzes and glossary term and flash cards?

My job is giving me 10 days to pass it through Examfx, how long did it take you? I'm currently on the Property Policies (chapter 3) part and it just looks like one long page. Should I just focus on the quizzes and glossary term and flash cards?

Ok, you have some time to work with here. I worked with Exam FX for less than a week in order to cram in as much info as possible before the state test.

You should focus on the quizzes, flash cards, and the practice tests. This gives you an opportunity to go back and read what you're not scoring to well on. Keep taking the quizzes you're struggling with until the answers become second nature, and you'll improve your chances of passing :)

Ok, you have some time to work with here. I worked with Exam FX for less than a week in order to cram in as much info as possible before the state test.

You should focus on the quizzes, flash cards, and the practice tests. This gives you an opportunity to go back and read what you're not scoring to well on. Keep taking the quizzes you're struggling with until the answers become second nature, and you'll improve your chances of passing :)
All I needed to know, thank you!

Latest posts

Back