Best Option for High Answer Rate Leads?

MMSrob

Hello, I'm searching for high answer rate leads to dial. I am not interested in name, DOB, address, or any of the usual additional information that comes with leads but rather just phone numbers that have high answer rates ideally as fresh and untouched as possible to maintain the high answer rates.

Also looking to know what you guys use for DNC scrubbing? Who offers the best pricing etc..
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer :)

Hello, I'm searching for high answer rate leads to dial. I am not interested in name, DOB, address, or any of the usual additional information that comes with leads but rather just phone numbers that have high answer rates ideally as fresh and untouched as possible to maintain the high answer rates.

Also looking to know what you guys use for DNC scrubbing? Who offers the best pricing etc..
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer :)
National Do Not Call Registry

This is for DNC scrubbing correct? You subscribe to download the DNC list to then compare with your leads and remove DNC subscribers?

Or is there a way to use this to get leads also? I see they state whether the number was added or removed from DNC list. Can we dial the removed ones or would that be against the law?
Yes, you register for an account(you can get 5 area codes free), then you can scrub the #'s. I've only done it manually(10 at a time). If the # is registered, don't call it.

Yes, you register for an account(you can get 5 area codes free), then you can scrub the #'s. I've only done it manually(10 at a time). If the # is registered, don't call it.

Thanks so much for the info. Any recommendations on the leads I’m looking for? Don’t care for customer info just cold call numbers with high answer rates.

Back