Best Permanent Life W/ Living Benefits..

jboussea

Guru
100+ Post Club
Any good permanent life product that has great living benefits and does a decent job of building cash value when max funded.. whether it's IUL or Whole Life ...

I know the players in term but they're not necessarily the best in permanent

I know that NLG/LSW and ANICO have ABRs "built in."

Cash value wise (whole life), can possibly look into MM, Guardian, Mutual Trust and Metlife. In my opinion, Assurity holds its own same with NLG/LSW.

I also like NLG/LSW IUL products got having a "lifetime income benefit rider." Though there may be obvious competitors that may do better.

If I'm going to nitpick what you wrote of "living benefits and decent cash value" first one that comes to mind would be NLG/LSW but others on here may disagree.

------

Edit: Then again, things could shuffle around this new year depending how the economy is, like always.

Whoops, meant Mutual Trust

Oh, and maybe look into Minnesota Life for their IUL, not sure about how its doing now compared to Prusentials...or was it Allianz.

Well its late and my brain is fried, going to stop while I'm still sane.

Last edited:
I'll back up BYSFG on a couple here. My "first look" would go to:

Indexed: North American and NLG in that order
Whole Life: NLG or MTL depending on importance of guarantees vs cash

Depends on what you're looking for. If Lifetime Income an IUL...I use Allianz and North American. If for LTC and and payout of DB [while still living and still healthy] I use American General.

It all depends on their goals.

Depends on what you're looking for. If Lifetime Income an IUL...I use Allianz and North American. If for LTC and and payout of DB [while still living and still healthy] I use American General.

It all depends on their goals.

How does American generals product standout from the rest when it comes to ltc and loving benefits?

By living benefits are you taking chronic, critical or LTC? LTC takes a different certification and is an added rider while the others are typically free.

Latest posts

Back