Best Place/Source for Training

dimpil1

Expert
What's the best place or source to learn how to structure a deal with Annuities, Streach IRA's etc.

Also for closing techniques, approach clients, getting information, etc.

Do a Google search.

Many FMO's have an online presence and if you look around their websites you can start to pick up some basic info and sales ideas.

Then grab a tax digest and start reading up on the tax implications of annuities, life insurance and retirement planning.

Call a carrier or two and find the local BGA's. Then start interviewing them about training and helping you find a mentor.

Okay, what is BGA's?

Yeah another person told me to read Ed Slott. I did a google on him and found it intresting. I'll buy his books.

Thanks

Ed Slott is doing a video presentation for PBS TV now. This is their fund-raising season and I saw him featured last night.

For sure this show will be repeated....call your local station for reruns.

What's the best place or source to learn how to structure a deal with Annuities, Streach IRA's etc.

Also for closing techniques, approach clients, getting information, etc.

I would try a search engine. Pretend you are a regular person wanting to learn about annuities. Act innocent.

Martketing - good luck in finding an agency to help you. Hopefully you will get a team that will help you put together a proposal once you have your initial info from the client. Lead generation is the #1 challenge.

Back