Best Place to Get Acord Forms?

riskad17

Where is the best place to get fillable Acord forms that I can also save. I have previously downloaded free copies off the internet, but am unable to re save them with my information on them. I realize I will have to buy the copies, but do not know where to start. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks

Any mga or wholesaler ought to offer you acord forms as part of your membership...and they might be included in your management software as well. If you have one.

Your management system should provide this. If your doing business without a management system stop everything at once and get one. QQ Catalyst is an inexpensive option that is cloud based and has API capability.

Where is the best place to get fillable Acord forms that I can also save. I have previously downloaded free copies off the internet, but am unable to re save them with my information on them. I realize I will have to buy the copies, but do not know where to start. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks

Google Acord 125, 126, 140, or whatever you need. There are many agents and brokers online who have them on their websites. Print them from there. Some even have fillable forms that you can download. PROBLEM SOLVED!!

P.S. Make sure that it's the latest revision. You can do this by typing in "Acord 2016"

Your management system should provide this. If your doing business without a management system stop everything at once and get one. QQ Catalyst is an inexpensive option that is cloud based and has API capability.

Agree, not to mention if you don't have an ams you either spend all your day on administrative tasks vs selling, or you made a lot of misrepresentations on your e&o application.

Back