Best Place's to Drop or Distribute MED SUPP Flyers.

xrx1109

Expert
Hello all,

I am fairly new to the MEDD supp business and after getting appointed Mutual of Omaha has given me 5000 Free MEDD Supp printed Flyers.

I was wondering where would be the best places to either drop them off, or distribute them to seniors.

Bingo Halls, Places they sell lottery tickets, Over 55 communities?

Also places where anyone has had success and they don't get kicked out of immediatley would be a plus.

I'd probably drop them in the trash can. Med Supp flyers generally are worthless. And even more so unless MoO has much lower rates than other carriers in the area.

If you want to do a mailng, do a generic mailing at about $360-420 per 1,000.

Rick

I'd probably drop them in the trash can. Med Supp flyers generally are worthless. And even more so unless MoO has much lower rates than other carriers in the area.

If you want to do a mailng, do a generic mailing at about $360-420 per 1,000.

Rick
Yeah but they are free!!! At least use them for sticky notes...
Or you could put them in small local restaurants where old people frequent or local small pharmacies.

I to am struggling with this same predicament.
I personally am going to go to every local library; they all have sections for flyers and other stuff for the community and i always see seniors checking them out...
I'm still debating on what other locations im going to do a flyer drop.
I also am making my own flyers; something that doesn't smell of sales. Probably lead out with MEDICARE IS CHANGING IN 2012, are you up to date.... something like that idk. any suggestions?
-Eric

Watch in the newspaper for local insurance agents having Medicare supplemental informational meetings at local restaurants. Go paper all the cars in the parking lot.
Rick told me this is how he has grown his business.

Watch in the newspaper for local insurance agents having Medicare supplemental informational meetings at local restaurants. Go paper all the cars in the parking lot.

Now thats a good idea

You have to go for the early bird special, especially at cafeteria style restaurants. These folks think nothing of eating dinner at 4:30PM.

Back