Best Platform for Reviews?

I want to start asking my clients to write reviews to build more credibility for my website. I'd like to know your opinions as far as where I should have them write reviews. What site/review service is the best one to ask clients to write on? Any information is greatly appreciated.

If you don't have a Facebook page, that would be a great place, because each review would be by a real, verifiable Facebook user (well, it should be).

Some websites will allow you to "import" you FB reviews to your site.

Are you a local business? .. are you trying to rank on Google locally?

DO you have a physical address people can walk into?

No, I have a website and do mostly over the phone. But I have my business address in a downtown location where I live. I want to use an address I have back home in a different state I'm licensed in as well for Google but it's a home address in a residential area. Anyone experienced can tell me the pros and cons to doing that?

I'm just trying to map out this review funnel I need to create to email to my clients and find a good way to encourage them to leave reviews without breaking the bank and decide which platform I focus on. Do I give them the option to leave reviews on all 3 pages? I think that may be too much.

What's your end goal? Is it local SEO? If not, trash Yelp. That'll give you two solid platforms to focus on.

There are many reputation management products out there. I've seen them as low as $40 a month. Worth every penny!

What's your end goal? Is it local SEO? If not, trash Yelp. That'll give you two solid platforms to focus on.

There are many reputation management products out there. I've seen them as low as $40 a month. Worth every penny!

That's a great question. My main goal is to get as much exposure as possible and build credibility. My company is digital and don't have a physical office that people can come to, but that may change down the line. I currently live in Florida but that may change as well.

Lift Local! They will help you with every step to getting reviews! It's hands-free too so you can sit back and let reviews come in. They will help you with your Google listing too! Check them out here's a link - liftlocal.com

Back