Best Possible Way for Generating Leads Online

If you are really serious about generating your own leads online and not sure what is the best way of doing it. Then here is your opportunity.

As we all know, search engines are becoming more complicated by the day and competition is only growing. Unfortunately, for most people this means that we are going to have to bid more for our advertisements and suffer lower ad rankings.

Well except for this guy…

I found a website about a year ago by a guy named Steven Holdaway, who is a Certified Google Advertising Professional. At the time this is something I have barely even heard of. These professionals are supposedly the elite of the elite and there are currently less than 700 of them in the world.

That’s not even what makes this guy stand out either. This guy makes over $120,000 per month online as an affiliate. He uses his advanced advertising skills to turn regular Google AdWords accounts into multi-million dollar accounts! This is what every lead company does to generate leads to sell them to you.

I know, at first I didn’t believe this either. That was until I saw the proof on his webpage. He had one screenshot of his Google Account and in 14 days his ads were shown to over 38 million people and he had nearly 300,000 people visit his website! Get this, his average cost per click was only $0.08! Obviously with insurance it will be more than that. With his techniques you are still going to be 99% ahead of competition.

Anyway, this guy wrote a book on mastering Google AdWords, called “Google Money Pro”. I bought it and read it and I was amazed at the material in it and how clear and easy to follow it was. It even had screenshots showing you what to do. It’s so easy to understand that he basically takes you by the hand and shows you everything. I have been using it for almost a year now and that is how I generate my own leads with Norvax and some SEO. I do not buy leads and have generated my own exclusive leads now for almost a year. If you are getting shitty leads and tired for paying for those leads then this is your best chance of learning the system for yourself. After getting information I did not even wanted to share it with anyone, now I am at the point where it is not even going to affect me anymore if more people start doing what I do.

Here is who this information is not for;

If you are insurance agent and you do not own a website where you can capture clients information when they are at your website then this is not for you.

If you are not very technical and do not know anything about Google and How PPC (Pay Per Click) works this is not for you.

If you think that this is not with your time or money this is definitely not for you.

If you like paying for over prices leads that is sold up to 8 agents then this is not for you.

If you like to whine and complain then this is not for you.

I’m greedy so I’m not going to share any of it, but feel free to check it out for your self by clicking on the following link:

Get Rich Using Google AdWords

Pardon my skepticism, but why does this seem like a pitch for Amway?

When I Google "Google Money Pro" it seems everyone is touting this book and they all say virtually the same.

The author makes $120,000 per month (although that wasn't good enough for one affiliate, he inflated it to $160,000) . . . should not be ignored . . . I guarantee . . . try it risk free for 45 days . . .

Heck, one ad even said he would GIVE me GMP if I bought his book for $47.

Nothing personal, but I think I have the t-shirt & hat already.

I bought his ebook about a year ago and it made a huge difference for me. It sound like a pitch because I copy it and pasted some parts of his website page. The way he makes $160,000 per month and used to make $120,000 a month is not through insurance. The way he makes the kinds of money is through Affiliate programs, witch there are millions of out on the internet. From the some pictures in his ebook he mainly uses affiliate manager called CJ.com. If you have any kind of website you should definitely take a look at them.

For example if you heard of InsureMe.com, they have affiliate program and they will pay you around $7 for anyone who fills out their health insurance request forms. Most of the ads that you see in Google results page (right columns and on top of the page) are made by affiliates.

When you buy leads from any lead company that is how they generate their leads. What I saying is why paying affiliates and lead companies and buy leads from them. When some affiliate will do anything do have some one fill out a health insurance request form, then you buy that lead and wonder why are keep getting shitty leads. Generate your own leads and cut out the middle man.

His principles can be applied to any kind of website or business online. Working with affiliate programs and using Google Adwords you do not even have to have a website to make money. It absolutely does not mean that you are going to make $160,000 a month. He did this for years probably at least 16 hours a day.

Here is your mini lesson in affiliate marketing.:twitchy:

I though I would just share it, what you do with it is 100% up to you.

I am well aware of affiliate programs and how they work. Commission Junction (CJ) is a major promoter of affiliate plans.

Think I will pass.

I do not think you are getting it. I was using Affiliate marketing as an example of how you can generate your own leads if you own Quotit or Norvax based website.

The simple way to explain it is that I GENERATE MY OWN LEADS ONLINE WITHOUT BUYING THEN FROM LEAD COMPANIES

One way of doing it is through Google AdWords which is Best cheapest Possible way for generating leads online(If done properly) other than organic traffic which takes a long time to get going.

I know a lot of brokers that think they know what they are doing they spend thousands on Google Adwords and get not results.

If this does not make sense, don't worry about it, there more cheap traffic for me. My goal is 30 IFP aps per day. Once I reach that I will post update.

If you are writing 30 aps per day you definitely need to ignore this whole thread

Beacon,

How are you making out with your goal of 30 apps a day?

Lou

I do not think you are getting it. I was using Affiliate marketing as an example of how you can generate your own leads if you own Quotit or Norvax based website.

The simple way to explain it is that I GENERATE MY OWN LEADS ONLINE WITHOUT BUYING THEN FROM LEAD COMPANIES

One way of doing it is through Google AdWords which is Best cheapest Possible way for generating leads online(If done properly) other than organic traffic which takes a long time to get going.

I know a lot of brokers that think they know what they are doing they spend thousands on Google Adwords and get not results.

If this does not make sense, don't worry about it, there more cheap traffic for me. My goal is 30 IFP aps per day. Once I reach that I will post update.

If you are writing 30 aps per day you definitely need to ignore this whole thread

30 apps per day? Rediculous...

30 apps per day=roughly 600 apps per month if you are only getting apps on weekdays... (of course, you could get apps everyday with this "approach" but I want to stay "conservative")

Let's say average app is $3000 AV.

600 X $3000 = $1,800,000 AV Monthly
$1.8 Mil X 12 = $21,600,000 AV Yearly

Assuming a 50% placement rate you are writing $10,800,000 AV per year.

At 25% (probably higher with this kind of volume) commission = $2,700,000 in income per year...

I have been very conservative with these numbers and it's still rediculous. Dude, you can't write 30 apps per day. You will need to hire a staff to handle complaints, questions, etc. if you are doing this kind of volume

lol.....that was my point :)

Lou

30 apps per day? Rediculous...

30 apps per day=roughly 600 apps per month if you are only getting apps on weekdays... (of course, you could get apps everyday with this "approach" but I want to stay "conservative")

Let's say average app is $3000 AV.

600 X $3000 = $1,800,000 AV Monthly
$1.8 Mil X 12 = $21,600,000 AV Yearly

Assuming a 50% placement rate you are writing $10,800,000 AV per year.

At 25% (probably higher with this kind of volume) commission = $2,700,000 in income per year...

I have been very conservative with these numbers and it's still rediculous. Dude, you can't write 30 apps per day. You will need to hire a staff to handle complaints, questions, etc. if you are doing this kind of volume

I have been highly involved with SEO and PPC since 1997. You CAN do SOME PPC / Adwords and generate SOME traffic on the cheap - but not enough to do 30 apps / day on the cheap.

PPC is a funny thing - if you want to generate DOUBLE the leads it does not cost DOUBLE, it might cost 10X. There is only so my traffic in the pipeline and everyone is fighting for it and bidding against it.

You think you can get traffic for 8 cents a click, not good traffic, and as you mentioned not in highly competitive fields such as insurance. The reason it is cheap is NO ONE WANTS IT. Remember when you sign up with Google, they SUGGEST what to bid on and intentionally put bidders against each other to drive costs up.

The theory that there is some "gold mine" out there of underbid or unknown words is complete garbage and not true. I know the biggest names in SEO and can tell you the only money in this is selling the Ebooks.

In volume, Adwords leads can cost $15 to $100+ PER LEAD, and by the way there is not return for uninsurable health, mickey mouse, or someone that has a third arm growing out of their back.

Once you spend over $1 Million in Google Adwords , we can talk - until then you need to do some more homework.

Lets not forget the AV will NOT be $3000 in volume. (most states). Retention in first 90 days will be maybe 60 to 75% in volume. Retention in first 12 months will be maybe 40 to 60% (of what is left) in volume.

30 apps per day if you are in good shape MINIMUM 10 employees, more like 10 to 15 probably. We have done 20/day on 6 people but it wears you thin and everyone is running 100mph.

Latest posts

Back