Best Pre-Licensing Course for North Carolina?

I've been a team member in a highly successful agency and just began my Agent Internship for my own agency set for appointment in July 2019. As an independent contractor I'm responsible for everything about how my business operates. I'll be hiring my team in the next few months and want to find individuals who are new to insurance and financial services to be able to teach and develop for my business. I want to give as much guidance as possible for those interested, including outlining the steps necessary for them to obtain their state licenses.

I went through Insurance Educational Systems when I first started but that was an instructor led program that lasted an entire week for P&C and another week for Life & Health. Not everyone may have that availability so I'd like to present either option for potential team members to complete.

Who would you recommend for those new to the industry to take either the instructor led course or the self guided study? What pre-licensing courses offer the highest pass rate for the state exams, particularly North Carolina.

thanks!

Back