Best Priced Smaller Carriers

Jbbarea

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
How do the smaller guys stack up against Cigna, Aetna etc with Med sup? I'm talking guys like Equitable, Oxford, and so on? Specifically South Carolina and Georgia

How do the smaller guys stack up against Cigna, Aetna etc with Med sup? I'm talking guys like Equitable, Oxford, and so on? Specifically South Carolina and Georgia

It's obvious you don't sell Medicare supplements. This is a pointless question because the goal is not necessarily the lowest priced, but a combination of current price and historical increases.

Members of Medicare Training 101 are able to subscribe to CSG Actuarial at a nice discount where all the plans in a state (or all 58 if you wish) can be checked. We will also do this for our members to help decide where an agent should solicit business.

Let us know if we can be of help.

Rick

Your right, I don't. Never have. And it will be a cold day in hell before I use your firm after that rude response.

Your right, I don't. Never have. And it will be a cold day in hell before I use your firm after that rude response.

Rude or to the point?

Let me sugar coat it. Sweetheart, don't bother doing research. Just ask questions on the forum and expect others to give you an easy answer.

Is that better?

Rick

Take note guys. "Green's" true colors. It was a simple question that was poorly worded. It was more about the differences between the smaller carriers and the larger carriers, and it was no different that dozens of questions from new agents that I've answered on insurance questions that I do know about. And directness is always a good thing. But deliberate rude wording is neither professional nor good business practice from someone who recruits for a living.

I'm going to hate myself for responding but for those who know me, I don't recruit.

I sell insurance and teach other agents (those willing to learn) about Medicare products.

Rick

I am not a customer of Rick's/Greensky. I am a frequent reader of this thread, and have found many, many of Rick's posts to be informative and valuable. You, Jb, have asked a stupid question-I found Rick's response to be quite tame.

I am not a customer of Rick's/Greensky. I am a frequent reader of this thread, and have found many, many of Rick's posts to be informative and valuable. You, Jb, have asked a stupid question-I found Rick's response to be quite tame.

Your right, I've ready many of his posts and agree. Clearly he knows what he is talking about. So here is what I am going to do. Concede the point. Stupid question. Still think it was a rude answer but probably not as rude as my questions was stupid. Everyone happy now?

Your right, I've ready many of his posts and agree. Clearly he knows what he is talking about. So here is what I am going to do. Concede the point. Stupid question. Still think it was a rude answer but probably not as rude as my questions was stupid. Everyone happy now?

Works for me.. Now I will be able to sleep at night knowing Rick's feelings are no longer hurt... I worry about him when he gets himself into a mess.. :laugh:

Works for me.. Now I will be able to sleep at night knowing Rick's feelings are no longer hurt... I worry about him when he gets himself into a mess.. :laugh:

Yeah, I really hate it when someone doesn't like an answer. You know how sensitive I am to anonymous people on a website.

For the record, I never said it was a stupid question. I said it was pointless because there are other variables.

Rick

Back